ISSUE #17 | THE BOXER IS PRESENT PERFECT
07.03.2014 | 7pm | farewell & duo bout
scroll down for documentation
team titanic is moving out of its current space in Flughafenstraße 50, to cast off for new adventures on new territories. For this farewell occasion, we invited everyone for a last duo show:
* The Ancient Greeks believed that fighting was a game played by the
Gods on Olympus
* Style is often defined as the strategic approach a fighter takes
* No two fighters' styles are alike, as it is determined by the individual's
physical and mental attributes
* The main philosophy of the styles is, that each style has an advantage over one,
but disadvantage over the other one
* It follows the rock-paper-scissors rule: boxer beats brawler, swarmer beats boxer,
and brawler beats swarmer
2 professional boxers performed for the audience, sharing elegance and technique, concentration and speed. How to fight right. And left. Accompanied by the last song of the orchestra. Nearer - my God - to thee.
With this moving-out bout, team titanic celebrated a royal thank you.
With you, we've come a long way.
We all had the last dance on this deck.
Don’t count the days, make the days count.
– Muhammad Ali
Rocky, Axel & Henry